Skyreach Group Inc
- Recording daily financial transactions, including purchases, receipts, sales and payments using QuickBooks.
- Maintains bank account records; conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Assemble information for internal accountant for the year end work
- Maintains and updates accounting records by performing duties such as recording and posting transactions in journals and the general ledger for accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- HST/GST: calculations, reporting and filing
- Process payroll in a timely manner: calculations, reporting and filing
- Comply with all Government reporting and filing
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for management's review
- Perform other clerical tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in accounting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks & Accounting
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work with little instruction or direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time