Live-in Resident Manager, Moncton, NB
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:
KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario and Alberta. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are currently looking for a customer focused Resident Manager in Moncton. The compensation for the Resident Manager position includes an apartment & salary.
- Showing and leasing apartments is a large component of the Resident Manager’s duties
- Assisting current tenants, administrative paperwork, minor maintenance and/or submitting online maintenance requests
- Managing the winter snow removal contractor and summer landscaping contractor
- Building and maintaining positive professional relationships
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Previous experience with Property Management industry and/or as a building superintendent is an asset
- Previous experience in a customer service role
Please fill out our online application form.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.