Our major telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for experienced Data Analysts to work on large scale IT projects.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritizebusiness and information needs
- Locate and define new improvement opportunities
- Technical expertise regardingdata models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with python
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a strong asset.
Job Type: Contract
- SAS: 1 year (Required)
- ETL Tools: 5 years (Required)
- Data Analysis: 5 years (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)