Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time.
Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you passionate about the food industry?
If so, come join our growing team!
Demo Clerk - Part Time
What you’ll do:
What we are looking for:
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Demonstration of product and product knowledge
- Product preparation
- Maintain product quality by date checks and product rotation
- Follow Food, Health and Workplace Safety standards
- Exciting customers about product being demonstrated
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys working in a team setting
- Passion to work in the food industry
- Work is performed in a store retail environment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
- A team that cares and treats you like family
- Culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6