Diversco Global Packaging specializes in Industrial Packaging Design, Manufacturing, Assembly, Warehousing, and Distribution. We’ve created this new role to assist in our business development while managing our social media marketing programs.
This role consists of researching potential clients, cold calling, setting appointments for outside sales and managing our prospect database. This role will also develop and manage our social media platforms.
Why work for us?
- Training, career pathing, support and constructive feedback as well as an attractive compensation plan including salary and unlimited bonuses are available for the right candidate
- Dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- Extensive fully paid benefits program – Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Travel Accident insurance , plus LTD and matching RRSP plan
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Being the evangelist for Diversco Global Packaging and the unique results our services produce.
- Building relationships with new prospects through cold calling and inbound qualifications.
- Qualifying new leads and booking sales meeting for Account Executives.
- Generating 3 – 5 appointments / week
- Having high level conversations with C-Level executives about their packaging needs
- Managing our prospecting list and sales pipeline.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a plan that increases traffic and engagement against designated targets on social and digital platforms
- Identify emerging trends, technologies and opportunities to grow in the digital space
- Generate, streamline, optimize, schedule and manage website
- Manage SEO/SEM and optimize searchable content.
- Manage website uploads, traffic and site changes
- Implement social strategy (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Build target audiences and execute digital ads for Google, Facebook and other online applicable platforms
- Creating and sending regular newsletters, manage newsletter deployment, list optimization and database growth strategies
- Use and understand website and social analytics to measure results and develop and recommend future strategy
- Inside sales and/or customer service experience
- Experience in selling B2B services would be an asset
- Experience working with CRM tools and computer literate
- Packaging or material handling equipment knowledge an asset but not necessary
- Comfortable making cold calls and writing emails to develop sales pipeline.
- Experience developing SEO/SEM campaigns that drive awareness and generate high quality leads
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and AdWords
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic sales team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Highly motivated, self-driven with a positive attitude and a “never give up” mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual French is an asset
- Process driven with focus on goals to meet activity levels
- Organization & Planning - Ability to determine and set goals, priorities, and the time and resources needed to achieve those goals.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation - Ability to take initiative, to recognize and create opportunities.
- Flexibility & Adaptability - Ability to support organizational changes needed to improve effectiveness and help others to successfully manage change.
- Business Acumen - Knowledge of business operations, functions, and industry.
- Problem Solving - Apply general rules to solve difficult issues or problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Initiative - Ability to self- manage and identify what needs to be done and do it before the situation requires it.
Other Companies Call this: Social Media Representative, Lead Generation Specialist, Digital Marketing specialist
Diversco Global Packaging is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance throughout the recruitment process, let us know and we will be pleased to facilitate that for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- CRM : 3 years (Preferred)
- Cold calling: 3 years (Preferred)
- lead generation: 3 years (Preferred)
- digital marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)