We are looking for SKILLED LABORERS & HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS with previous oilfield and civil construction experience to work at a CAMP job near Fort Mackay, AB.
Preference will be given to those with the following VALID SAFETY CERTIFICATES:
- CSTS 2020
- Ground Disturbance Level II or 201 Standard
- Standard First Aid with Level A or C-CPR
- H2S Alive (Energy Safety Canada)
- Confined Space Entry & Monitor (OSSA or Energy Safety Canada)
- Fall Protection (Energy Safety Canada)
- MUST be able to pass a Pre-Access Drug & Alcohol test and adhere to Drug & Alcohol Policy throughout employment.
- Has exemplary attendance and a willingness to adapt to job shift changes.
- Able to competently operate equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting procedures.
- Previous knowledge and experience in civil works construction an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place