Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Answer customer emails and telephone calls daily;
- Sales Order creations in SAP;
- Provide status updates for customers’ orders;
- Track customer orders until shipped;
- Proactively resolve customer issues prior to escalation;
- Carry out company procedures and policies;
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with various departments (procurement, planning, production, engineering, troubleshooting etc...) and address issues, to:
- Ensure customer requirements and expectations are met
- Generate custom reports per customer’s requirements
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- A University degree/DEC (not required but considered an asset);
- 2 to 5 years of customer service experience;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Project;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Flexibility and openness to new changes;
- Self-motivation and autonomy;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast pace environment;
- Ability to troubleshoot, solve problems and demonstrate initiative;
- A professional demeanor with colleagues and customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)