Basic Reception Duties
- Answering Phones
- Relaying Messages
- Answering & Sending Emails
- Scheduling Students/Teachers
- Registering Students
- Greeting & Assisting Clients
- Point Of Sale Purchases
- Emptying Garbages
Job Type / Category
Time Music Studios is seeking a Part-Time Receptionist/Cleaner for Saturdays from 10:00am – 3:00pm at the West Spring location. The position is available from March 01, 2019 – June 29, 2019 with the possibility of re-hire for the September 2019 – June 2020 season. Occasional additional days may be available to provide relief for Full Time front-end staff.
The job of this individual is to do tasks that Full Time staff is not regularly able to complete.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Applicants must have the following Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- At least one year of Reception Work Experience
- Intermediate Computer & Internet Skills
- Intermediate Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook (most of our tasks utilize these programs)
- At least one year of Sales Experience
- Valid Police Check with Vulnerable Sector Check included (no older than 1 year)
Time Music Studios has been offering in-studio private musical instruction for the last 14 years. The studio was founded by Craig Johnson and David Severson, who combined have accumulated over 30 years of private teaching experience and over 35 years as professional musicians. The studio boasts two successful locations in Calgary: West Springs & Evanston well as two growing In-Home segments in the South West and North of Calgary. Our mission is to set precedence in the privately taught music education industry. Our aim is to provide an innovative, unique and exciting learning environment tailored according to age, learning styles and stages of development.
With over 30 qualified, dedicated teachers; friendly, supportive staff as well as down to earth, relatable owners; Time Music Studios has made a name for itself as a premier musical learning institution and studio in Calgary.
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- and write English fluently (Required)