Impatica Inc. has an opening in Ottawa for an experienced Inside Sales Representative.
The ideal candidate has:
- a post secondary education in business and/or information technology;
- some sales experience, ideally of software and/or hardware products;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- strong organizational skills;
- an inclination to be a results-oriented team player.
Based in Ottawa and reporting to the Vice President Sales, you will be responsible for:
- fielding and responding to incoming calls and other inquiries from US-based prospects;
- following up on evaluation requests and downloads;
- qualifying prospects and closing sales;
- participating in trade shows and other marketing events as required;
- securing customer testimonials and referrals, as appropriate;
- cold-calling and related lead generation.
Please submit your resume to Impatica Careers with Inside Sales Representative in the subject line. We thank all respondents for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.