Reason for Post :
Replacement more than de 6 month
Position Status :
Temporary- Part Time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Multidisciplinary Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC is currently looking for a class 2* Administrative Agent to fill a replacement on Wednesdays from 8 AM to 4 PM at St.Mary’s Hospital Centre’s physiotherapy department. The replacement is scheduled until February 2022.
- The ranking will be determined by Word, Excel, French and English tests.
Do not miss this opportunity to do essential work in a very dynamic environment. We need YOU!
As part of his duties, the Administrative Agent:
- Welcomes external customers
- Answers external calls, makes appointments and provides information;
- Responds to internal calls and directs them to the appropriate stakeholder;
- Prepares various administrative documents;
- Performs data entry.
This is a mostly English-speaking work environment.
Requirements :The candidate sought:
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent recognized in Quebec OR a comparative evaluation certificate issued by the Quebec Ministry of Immigration;
- Is able to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Has a good sense of organization and priorities.
Submit an application without delay!
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.