Imagine Cinemas is an independently owned and operated movie exhibitor that first opened in Tecumseh, ON in 2005 and currently has 13 theatre locations across Canada. Imagine Cinemas is a dynamic organization that continues to grow across Canada and offers many opportunities for growth and development within the organization. To learn more about Imagine Cinemas, please visit our website at www.imaginecinemas.com.
Apply today to become part of the Imagine Cinemas team!
Lakeshore Cinemas, Tecumseh ON
The key responsibilities of an Assistant Manager are:
· Leading and managing a dedicated team of employees
· Providing an exceptional customer experience, including handling any customer inquiries and/or issues
· Handling cash and generating daily and weekly reports
· Scheduling films and staff members
· Assisting with inventory management
· Dealing with any technical difficulties that may arise
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (oral & written)
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills (both customer and technical)
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task; manage and prioritize tasks and activities effectively and efficiently
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a management team
· Cash handling experience necessary
· Strong computer skills including Google Sheets and Docs and Microsoft Word and Excel
· Experience with a Library Management System (LMS) and Point of Sale (POS) software an asset
Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
· 2-3 years in a management position in a fast-food, restaurant or similar environment
· College Diploma in Business or related field
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Imagine Cinemas.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- management: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)