Global Employment is hiring Maintenance Mechanic for our clients Mississauga.
collecting, counting, and cleaning daily production from the machines.
- packaging the clean parts into boxes, ready for shipping.
- preparing paperwork for shipments that go to customers and subcontractors.
- receiving shipments from suppliers and matching them to PO's.
Skills ideally include:
- the ability to use a forklift in tight places.
- comfort using computers to create purchase orders, labels for the boxes, as well as monitoring upcoming shipments to ensure they can be completed on time.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Follow the Occupational Health and Safety Act including Safety, Violence and Harassment laws
- Work in a healthy and safe manner following Metro’s policies, procedures
- Always wear or use protective equipment
- Report any hazards you find in the workplace to your supervisor
- Must not use or operate equipment in a manner that would endanger yourself or others
- Must not put other workers at risk by your actions
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please:
Click Apply Now button to email us
Visit our office for any further inquiries.
Address- 2424 finch ave w unit 18, North York ON M9M 2E2)
Please bring the following documents with you for registration-
2. Work/Study Permit
3. Photo ID
Let us know if you have any questions.
REFERRAL BONUS AVAILABLE. $100
IF YOU REFER ANYONE AND THEY START WITH GLOBAL EMPLOYMENT AS A FULL TIME FOR ONE(1) MONTH, AFTER A MONTH YOU'LL GET $100 REFERRAL BONUS
GLOBAL EMPLOYMENT HUMAN RESOURCES
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Maintenance Mechanic: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)