Office Manager (Work from home)
WHO WE ARE:
York Railroad Construction Inc. is a full-service contractor for the railway industry. Our mission is to deliver safe, cutting-edge, and environmentally sustainable maintenance and construction services to railway track owners and operators across Canada.
Summary of the Role
York Rail is seeking an Office Manager to direct all functions of a fast-paced office team. Responsibilities include travel bookings and administrative tasks; ensuring complete audit compliance with all corporate policies and procedures; bottom line results, with a strong emphasis in computer literacy. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. This is a work from home position to be based in Montreal. Training will be provided.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the manager.
- Act as the point of contact among managers, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with executive management to ensure efficiency of business processes
- Day-to-day operations of the office
- Assistance with travel plans, managing hotels and flights.
- Assistance in business development efforts, marketing and proposal tracking
- Work to continuously make operations more efficient
- Act as an office assistant by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Prepare labels and/or office duties for the management staff
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Administer company’s internal software tracking programs
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS applications
- Proficiency in using HR, Payroll and other internal company software programs
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy, and compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Superb organizational skills and willing to take on any task (big or small)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,155.86-$69,989.51 per year
Willingness to travel: