Adamson Systems Engineering is a leading global manufacturer of loudspeaker audio systems for some of the biggest artists and the most prestigious venues around the world. Adamson Systems Engineering has been the leading designer and manufacturer of professional audio products for the touring industry and large installations for over 30 years.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual to fill the role of CNC Mill Machinist .
The chosen candidate will have the following:
- Effective, efficient, and safe operation of all machines
- Edit G Code to reduce cycle time and improve efficiency
- Diagnose problems
- Maintain machines and workstations
- Organize raw materials
Qualifications and/or experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Full knowledge of Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls
- Live tooling programming and operation
- Ability to lift over 25lbs
- Able to read and interpret blue prints
- Proven ability to operate 3 Axis VMC and pallet machines
- Experience using basic measuring equipment
- Group Benefit Program
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
- Highly competitive wages
Our facility location is 1401 Scugog Line 6 Port Perry Ont.
Adamson Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time