DELIVERY COURIER DRIVER
START DATE: Training will be in Scarborough (Markham and McNicol) -August, 2020.
The new Whitby location (Thickson and 401) starts September 9, 2020.
Come and join us in our quest to ensure efficient package delivery.
If interested, please submit your resume. Interviews will be conducted by telephone due to social distancing.
- Safely transport packages to households and businesses.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post trip inspections of your vehicle
- Load Van prior to departure (able to lift up to 45 lbs)
- Keep company van in good clean condition
Scarborough - Markham and McNicol
Whitby, Ontario (Thickson and 401)
- Company van and fuel for deliveries
- Some courier experience an asset but not necessary
- 2 years driving experience required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
Please submit a resume to book an interview.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
Disposable face masks are provided daily. Sanitizing stations are readily available. Infrared cameras to test temperature.
- driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area
- Delivering to residential locations
- Delivering to commercial locations