BISTRO ATTENDANT - We offer an excellent benefit package, staff meal program and generous rewards and recognition programs!
Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
· Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
· We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time bistro attendant. The hourly rate will be $14 - $18 depending on previous experience.
· We offer an excellent benefit package for part-time and full-time employees.
· We also offer an internal staff meal program.
· Barista and Café experience is an asset
· 19+ as you will be serving alcohol to guests
· Serving it Right Certification
· You go above and beyond to demonstrate awareness and understanding of Hollyburn’s aim to deliver exceptional service to its members
· Own transportation is an asset due to the Club’s remote location
· You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search
· Open availability for weekdays, evenings and weekend shifts
· You ensure prompt, courteous and professional attention to the needs of all members and guests
· Complying with Health and Safety and Food Safe regulations at all times
· This is a great first position in which we will teach you how to use computer systems, handle petty cash, take stock, and develop your customer service skills.
The Location: Hollyburn Country Club is located in West Vancouver at 950 Cross Creek Road. Prior to applying for this position, we strongly encourage you to Google our location to ensure that you will be able to travel to and from work as public transportation is limited.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.