The Project Manager will be responsible for capturing accurate measurements for window and door replacements, scheduling and coordinating subcontractors and identifying all secondary materials for each project in the GTA.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- Apply sound installation practices and accepted measurement techniques to produce installable windows and doors for every fenestration, for an average of 60 projects per month.
- Ensures all projects have been sold in a manner commensurate with company policies and financial objectives.
- Determine work flow, project complexity and identifications of appropriate skills necessary to complete a project.
- Provide complete installation method and materials estimate for jobs, ensuring each job meets financial, construction and manufacturability standards.
- Management of the installation life cycle, including the direction of subcontractors, and decisions affecting the financial outcome of the project.
- Processing of project related paperwork and other administrative duties.
WHAT YOU BRING | THE PERSON
High School graduate or trade school
3+ years of experience in construction project management
5+ Years installing windows
5+ Years General Contracting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Window Replacement: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)