Position: Warehouse Employee
Any or all of these duties may require these be performed individually or as a member of a team, as directed by your supervisor.
· Picking, checking and packing of sales orders or inter-branch transfers.
· Shipping and receiving of sales orders or inter-branch transfers.
· Putting inbound stock away in a correct, efficient and orderly manner.
· Product identification. I.e.: ensuring products are identified and labeled properly.
· Valve modifications. I.e.: changing handles, adding accessories as required.
· Hand stamping and assembling metal tags on valves for sales orders as required
· Writing and assembling paper tags on valves for sales orders as required
· Perform in house visual & operational inspection of valves as required. I.e.: opening and closing of valves to ensure operation standards are met.
· Maintain the supply of warehouse supplies I.e.: pallets, boxes, stretch wrap, shipping labels, bills of lading, steel strapping etc.
· Perform a monthly inventory, includes counting and recording physical inventories of valves.
· Perform monthly safety audits.
· Create, complete & file warehousing paper work. I.e.: Company reports, receiving reports, shipping reports, stock adjustment reports and material test reports.
· Maintain office supplies in the front office. I.e.: photocopy paper, invoices, pick slips.
· General Maintenance of warehouse and outside property to Strengthen our Safety- First Environment
· Remove trip hazards from floors. I.e.: plastic ties, stretch wrap, broken pallets, metal strapping.
· General maintenance of material handling equipment. I.e.: fluid levels & battery upkeep.
· Floor cleaning by sweeping, squeegees or vacuum.
· Empty warehouse garbage bins daily.
· Replace light bulbs as required.
· General yard maintenance. I.e.: organizing outside store of pallets and crates, garbage receptacles and general yard cleanliness
· Building security. I.e.: daily locking / unlocking of all doors and gates. Activating / disarming of the security system.
And other duties that may be assigned as required
Expected Start Date: 2021-02-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday