Contract: 3 days per week, 3 month contract (to start)
The ideal candidate is passionate and excited about design and stays on top of current trends, with strong typographic, and layout skills.
You love to take initiative and work well within a team, as well as being self-motivated, productive and efficient. Working in a fast paced environment is second nature to you, and you have a positive attitude, and a strong desire for self improvement.
On top if all this, you have a portfolio showcasing strong creative work. HOPR’s marketing team is headquartered in Vancouver, BC and manages marketing strategy and efforts for all HOPR and CycleHop cities in North America, including Vancouver.
- Work directly with the Art Director and participate in the creative process from concept to execution to the revision process.
- Produce design work all CycleHop systems on all of creative and design needs.
- Produce design work for e- newsletters, social media, digital marketing, websites, sponsorship decks, wayfinding, informational brochures, events, etc.
- Work with established brand guidelines to create new marketing materials.
- Contribute to marketing department creative brainstorm of new campaigns.
- Taking large, text-heavy Word Docs and turning them into easy to follow, structured, and well-designed proposals and programs.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have excellent understanding of layout, and typographic principles.
- Strong organizational and timeline management skills, with keen eye for details.
- Confident to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to adapt to changing timelines and priorities.
- Experience with adhering to brand standards and design guides.
- Must be fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Speed and efficiency is a must.
- Video and photography editing capability an asset.
- Illustration and/or copy writing skills an asset.
About Vancouver Bike Share & CycleHop
Join a growing international brand in a new and fast-moving industry!
HOPR is revolutionizing the way people get around by providing cities, towns, universities, corporate campuses and the hospitality industry with shared use mobility vehicles (e-bikes and e-scooters) all accessible through our easy touse HOPR Transit app. Since day one, we’ve been part of a movement to better connect people to transportation options and make cities more accessible.
We believe that the more shared-use sustainable mobility options there are, the more we all benefit as a society. It’s the kind of thinking that runs deep at HOPR and is translated into the technology and design of our shared vehicles and multi-modal app. And most importantly of all, HOPR is a great place to work with a fun and talented team. Become an Agent of Change and help people and cities build a better and more sustainable future. HOPR is headquartered in Miami Beach, FL with the Marketing Team headquartered in Vancouver, BC working alongside the
Vancouver Bike Share/Mobi by Shaw Go team.
HOPR is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
How to apply.
Deadline for applications is January 20th, however successful applications will be
interviewed starting January 14th.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)