Parts Advisor career and employment opportunity awaits you.
The Power to Move You
Castle Honda, part of Zanchin Automotive Group, a privately-owned network of 35+ successful dealerships that welcomes talent and enthusiasm, values people and contributions, and rewards performance and accomplishment, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic PARTS ADVISOR to join the Team.
Join now to be part of a company that has been supporting the community for 50 years, and where careers are made and fostered with enthusiasm, integrity, and respect. Now is the time to be part of a Team that encourages progressive and entrepreneurial styles and drives performance through winning attitudes.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive and generous compensation package
- Enhanced Group Benefits Program, including extended medical, dental, vision, life insurance…and so much more
- Company-provided tools and equipment
- Ongoing development and training, including product and industry knowledge, from experienced leaders and experts
- Opportunity for career advancement within the group
- Employee preferred pricing for vehicles, travel, gym memberships, cell phones/plans, and so much more
About the opportunity…
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, this position is responsible for a variety of duties relating to the sales, distribution, and inventory of vehicle parts. Specifically:
- act as the first point of contact for retail customers and service operations
- recommend and sell parts and accessories, either by telephone or at the retail parts department
- promote retail and wholesale sales by building relationships with external customers
- determine availability of parts and accessories; place special orders as required
- provide price quotes and other related parts information
- prepare parts orders for shipment, delivery, or collection
- participate in parts inventory counting and stocking
Ideal candidates will have a strong background and proven experience in customer service, including:
- Secondary School diploma, or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of proven experience in parts sales, logistics, warehousing
- proven track record of successful customer service and handling
- proficiency working with ERP systems (i.e. CDK/Reynolds)
- ability to lift/move objects (50 pounds or less)
- ability to adapt to a changing environment and meet deadlines
- ability to communicate professionally (verbally and written)
- strong attention to detail, organized and strategic
- ability to maintain professionalism
- ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- a proven commitment to quality of work
Why choose Zanchin Automotive Group?
Your career ambitions will be achieved - we offer career development and advancement.
You will be part of a winning team - we are a leader in the industry driven by 50 years of people-centric business modeling.
Your voice will be heard and ideas celebrated - we have an entrepreneurial and strategic attitude, that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive pay and bonus plan - we offer many employment perquisites.
You’ll be part of a culture at the forefront of transparency, communication, and engagement – we are a Team and work together to achieve and thrive.
Apply now to join a dynamic company where the future is limitless, and embark on an exciting career and journey.
Interested in becoming part of the Zanchin Automotive Group team? Send your resume with salary expectations for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Zanchin Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.