Graybridge Malkamis looking for qualified Polish Language Teachersto work with highly motivated government professionals on an individual and small group basis. There are full and part-time positions available.
- Provide language / cultural intensive student-centered training for adult professionals onsiteor online;
- Teach listening, reading, comprehension, speaking, and writing skills, as well as geopolitical, economic, cultural, and social issues, in an immersion-based environment.
Please, take into consideration the following requirements as the minimum qualifications for teaching positions:
- Be a native speaker of the Polishlanguage;
- Have a Bachelor’s degreein linguistics, languages, literature, foreign languages teaching, philology from a recognized university;
- Be proficientin either or both of Canada’s official languages;
- If the Bachelor’s Degree is not in linguistics, languages, literature, foreign languages teaching, philology, have at least 500 hours of experience teaching the target language to adult learners;
- Be eligibleto work in Canada - if onsite (work permit or residence status);
- Be willing to completeCFSL Teachers Certification
- Be capableof using, or willing to learn technology and/or multimedia tools.
If you feel you qualify for this position, please send your application to Vildana Stanisic-Keller.
Thank you all for your interest and applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Graybridge Malkam, please visit http://graybridgemalkam.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- LANGUAGE TEACHING: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Ottawa (Preferred)