We are looking to expand an established crew of bricklayers by adding another bricklayer to our team. The type of work is focused on new residential construction. Job sites are typically located within the Kitchener-Waterloo area, but will include surrounding cities from time to time.
Reasons to Work for A & G Empire Masonry
- We consistently offer approximately 40 hours per week;
- There is opportunity for more hours during summer months;
- Pay is issued weekly;
- We offer direct deposit; and
- We offer 4% vacation pay.
This position is available immediately.
To apply, call Greg at (226) 606-0060 to discuss your work experience; an on-site interview may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Laying brick, stone and concrete block;
- The use of hand and power tools to cut and trim material to required lengths; and
- Understand and follow safety precautions and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience as a bricklayer is required;
- Ability to provide your own reliable transportation to and from work;
- Ability to work well in a team setting and to follow instructions from team foreman;
- Valid Working at Heights certificate.
Job Type: Full-time
- bricklayer: 4 years (Required)
- Kitchener-Waterloo, ON (Preferred)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)