Pickering Sports & Physiotherapy is seeking a dynamic and motivated full-time Office Manager to join our established clinic in Pickering.
We offer physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture and orthotics services. We are passionate about providing exceptional rehabilitation care to our loyal clients with a treatment focus on orthopaedic manual therapy and specific exercise prescription.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of the clinic. Through excellent organizational skills and a customer focus attitude, the Office Manager ensures that the clients are serviced well, the schedules of team members are maximized, and the operational standards are maintained.
1. Oversees the smooth progression of the daily patient schedule; maintains and publishes staff members schedules.
2. Acts as a resource person to staff delivering patient care.
3. Assists in the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures
4. Participates in the fiscal management of the clinic; completes and manages the billing of patients including providing insurance receipts.
5. Coordinates onboarding, learning, and development of team members
6. Ensures completion of all paperwork, client forms, client correspondence, etc. in an accurate and timely fashion.
7. Ensures that all equipment is in working order.
8. Contacts existing clients prior to appointments and reminds them of sessions/preparation, etc.
9. Provides Medical Director and staff with appropriate paperwork for all new patients; ensures proper processing of physician sign-offs; maintains patient records (non-medical; books final assessments and handles renewal/discharges as clients near program end.
10. Provides consistent updates on renewals, patient conflicts/complaints, re-assessments, and patient goal setting and attendance.
11. Researches and resolves client concerns promptly; Puts the client first and models service and care standards at all times.
12. Orders clinic supplies; ships and receives packages, medical products, etc.
13. Models the values, brand, and lifestyle and maintains a professional image at all times; Sets high standards for self based upon competency model; Builds an effective network within the company, across all clinics, and in the market.
14. Performs additional duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in a service/health/fitness environment preferred
2. Ability to work weekends and evenings when required by business needs
3. Excellent technical / computer skills
4. Personal interest in health related industries and belief in value of improving health and wellness
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Vacation & paid time off
- Vision care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year