At Verus Valuations, we provide accurate, timely and cost-effective machinery, equipment and vehicle valuation and appraisal services across Canada and the United States.
We are recruiting candidates for the role of,Research Assistant.
In this position, you will be required to research, gather, analyze and evaluate specific information, gathered via online searches and vendors.
You will follow pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
As appropriate to the specified assignment, code and verify data in accordance with specified research protocol and coding procedures and enter data into our computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis.
Merge data collected into reports via specialized in-office software, to be received by client. Ensure compliance with protocol, overall objectives and meet deadlines.
The position requires you to work Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Benefits are available after 3 months of full-time employment.
With this position we are not necessarily looking for someone with industry specific knowledge or experience,but we will only be considering candidates with the following skills already well developed:
- Attention to Detail.
- Problem Solving.
- Microsoft office & Excel experience - MUST be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft office.
- Web Search Experience.
- Prior experience in an office environment is preferred over retail or food services experience.
- Fluent in English -spoken and written
- Must be comfortable with dogs! We are a dog friendly office and often have 2 or more large dogs on site.
- We are not accepting international applicants for this position. We are only considering applicants that currently reside in the Maple Ridge / Tri-cities area, as we'd like to fill the position quickly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.50 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Computer (Windows OS): 3 years (Required)
- Maple Ridge, BC (Preferred)