- You are high performing, high energy and like to take charge of getting things done.
- You are detail orientated and thorough.
- You can manage multiple demands when needed.
- You thrive on organizing, coordinating and creating the better way to accomplish objectives.
- You are extremely fast at solving problems and have Administration experience.
- You want to do whatever is necessary to support the team.
- You are passionate about your own personal and professional development.
- 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions is a dedicated group of Safety Professionals and Software Developers passionate about sending workers home safe at the end of the workday and protecting business owners from workplace safety related risk.
- We have been developing proprietary software solutions since 2009; allowing small to mid -sized organizations to increase their risk management while saving time and costs.
- We think Outside the Box! We all want to contribute to making the world a better place...while having fun along the way!
- We invest in the development of our people because we believe that every role is critically important and every person and their ideas matter. We lead with a "best brains, collaborative, team based approach".
- We have won awards for Canadian Society of Safety Engineering “Excellence by a Group” , Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Trust and were a finalist for Canadian Safety Leader of the Year.
- We have a newly renovated office that is centrally located just a few blocks from Osborne Village at the corner of Stradbrook and Donald.
- At least 2 years of full-cycle bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks Online required
- Experience with recurring revenue, an asset
- Certificate / Diploma in Business Administration preferred
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using Sales Force is an asset.
- Very organized with extreme attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Provide full cycle accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, reconciliations, and government remittances
- Prepare reports and analysis as requested
- Develop and maintain accounting best practices and accounting SOP’s
- Track and maintain Inventory management system for company assets
- Ensure integrity of confidential information
Human Resources administration:
- Provide new employee orientations with respect to general facilities, HR manual, SOP’s, etc.
- Maintain accurate and detailed employee records
- Develop and maintain Human Resources SOP’s
- Develop professional working relationships with group benefits provider and ensure group benefits are administered effectively.
- Route all incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and courier activities to ensure timely receipt by addressee.
- Ensure essential service providers’ contracts are current, are performing duties satisfactorily and address any concerns directly with the provider.
- Ensure correspondence is filed in a timely manner to ensure up to date filing systems are maintained.
- Ensure excellent working condition of office equipment including phone system, photocopier, multimedia devices, computers etc. Recommends changes to equipment to maintain adequate capacity and efficiency to meet the company’s needs.
- Manage inventory of stationery, office supplies, kitchen and washroom supplies and records as necessary.
- Maintain the professionalism of the office environment and track and manage staff events
- Provide administrative support to the consulting team
What we offer:
- An amazing corporate culture and a supportive team committed to personal and professional growth
- Personal and professional development
- Dynamic, rapidly growing, award winning company with the opportunity for advancement as we grow
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits program
- Paid parking
Next Steps: If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and cover letter. Please indicate your desired remuneration (ballpark) in the cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- DCS / DEC (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- Manitoba Drivers (Required)
- English (Required)