Contribute to the quality of seniors’ lives and enjoy a rewarding job that truly makes a difference!
At Kindred Home Care, we help seniors remain happy, healthy, and independent, while they enjoy an extended life at home. Join our dynamic team as we impact the lives of seniors in our community. Our One Good Match scheduling philosophy means that you get to know your clients while you enhance their quality of life.
Kindred Home Care provides short and long term home support services, and respite care to individuals and families in the areas of personal care, activities of daily living, companionship, medication reminders, end of life care and home management.
At Kindred we look for caregivers who share our passion for enriching all aspects of life!
- Our compassionate Care Management team works with you to find the best client match, so you always enjoy going to work
- Work one-on-one with people in their homes, enriching their lives and yours
Flexible work schedules mean that you can build a life that works for you Work locally with competitive compensation
- Our world class Earn & Learn program means you can start working ASAP and complete the required training as you go
- Certification as a Personal Care Aide (PCA) or willingness to obtain it through our Earn & Learn program at an exclusive discounted rate
- Experience in home care, special care homes and/or nursing homes
- Personal or informal experience caring for elderly and/or disabled loved ones
- Experience in food preparation and/or housekeeping and janitorial work
Requirements include: Workplace Standard First Aid with CPR-C and AED (or willingness to obtain), clean Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector check, clean Social Development check, a phone with voicemail access, and a private email address.
To apply for this job please go to our website as detailed below and apply through there....
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.20 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.20 per hour
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sackville, NB (Preferred)