Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis, and squash facilities in four locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness, and aquatics programs.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive a company-paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
Mayfair is currently looking for Estheticians at their Mayfair West (Chesswood and Sheppard) location.
The Esthetician, under the direct supervision of the Club Operations Manager, provides a satisfying and memorable Spa experience to all guests and members of all ages.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represents the Spa ideals of well-being and good self-esteem.
- Performs all facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, and waxing.
- Recommends retail products/treatments to enhance and extend the benefits of the spa experience.
- Maintain records/files of all clients.
- Provide excellent and professional customer service.
- Aid in promoting and increasing sales and ways to improve service.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming working area.
- Maintain the appearance of visual merchandising/display area.
EXPERIENCE: Experience working in a Spa environment as an esthetician.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS: Certified in Esthetics and a Criminal Background Check.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: Ability to work independently. Working knowledge in the Product Lines of the Spa. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess positive and responsible attitude.
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
3855 Chesswood Drive, Downsview,ON, M3J 2P6 ( Closest major intersection - Sheppard and Dufferin). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Aesthetician: 1 year (preferred)
- Spa services: 1 year (preferred)
- Nail care: 1 year (preferred)