Are you ready to take on a new career challenge? Are you interested in working in the Toronto/Etobicoke/Mississauga area? Well here is your chance to work for a major retail grocery chain—one of the largest in Canada! This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a part-time, PERMANENT job in a stable unionized environment!
We are looking for experienced workers with cold-warehouse experiences (e.g. loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, etc) to start ASAP. If you have such experiences, you’d be a great fit for this role.
We are currently hiring for the June 2020 intake of Walkie Operators/Order Pickers at the company's warehouse in Etobicoke! See details below and APPLY TODAY!
Dundas St. and Highway 427, Etobicoke ON
- Morning (3-4 days per week; 6am-2pm): $17.15/h (plus an additional $2/h premium until June 13!)
- Freezer (warm clothing for this environment & "warm up" breaks are provided)
- Wage starts at $17.15/h ($16.75 + $0.40 premium) + $2/h until June 13
- Permanent position with numerous growth opportunities in the company!
- Bus accessible (near Sherway Gardens, Etobicoke)
- Union-protected environment
- Equipment & clothing is provided
- Paid training & orientation
- Health & vacation benefits immediately after probation
- Safety shoe allowances
- Holiday lunches
- Optional overtime counted DAILY (after 8h)
- Not a student
- Experience operating an electric pallet jack/walkie
- Experience with heavy general labour & order picking
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Comfortable wearing steel-toed safety shoes
- Clear criminal background (paid for by us)
- Committed to working up to 28 hours per week
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Goal oriented
- Works well alone and on a team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
If interested, please APPLY ONLINE using the provided link. Be sure to include a resume with relevant experiences!
If you have any inquiries, you may direct them to:
email@example.com or text 289-442-0763.