We have an immediate opening for a Service Manager at our Yorkton, SK location!
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic leader for our service team in Yorkton!
As Service Manager, you will be an integral part of delivering Excellent customer service.
· Ensuring department growth and profitability in line with the department business plan
· Compliance with all OEM and vendor policies & warranty procedures
· Leading a safety culture and maintaining a clean work environment
· Enhancing technician proficiency, efficiency, and shop utilization and throughput.
· Coaching, evaluating, and developing the Service team
· Continuously looking to grow and develop new service business with existing and prospective clients
· Dealing with escalated customer service challenges
The successful candidate would possess the following qualifications:
· Highly Effective Communicator – strong telephone skills, customer communication
· Listens and articulates stakeholder interests and expectations, while providing real-time information exchange
· Organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, including prioritization with ability to adapt to changing requirements
· Superior problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated leadership experience and managing mid-size teams
· Demonstrated initiative and adoption of new technology, and a commitment to process improvement
· Technical experience in the construction, truck, or agricultural equipment industry
· 5-10 years’ experience in a leadership role in a Construction or Agricultural Equipment environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· competitive salaries with performance bonus incentives
· comprehensive benefits package - health, dental, short term/long term disability, etc.
· employee RRSP contributions with employer matching program
Apply online! Visit www.mazergroup.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Construction, Truck or Agriculture: 3 years (preferred)
- Leadership: 5 years (preferred)