Fraserway RV is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customer’s vacation dreams are realized.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the role of Parts Manager to join our Leduc Dealership, AB team. This is a full-time, permanent role.
The Parts Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Parts Department. The Parts Manager gives direction to all aspects of the Parts Department to ensure sales and profitability targets are met while maintaining excellent customer service standards. In addition the Parts Manager is responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing the Parts Department employees.
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor
- Leadership capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Organizational and priority-setting skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Service orientated
- Adhere to the company Mission, Vision & Values
- Responsible for the profitability of the parts department while controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relationships, and setting and maintaining sales and profit objectives
- Hire, coach and direct all Parts employees
- Plan, assign, and direct all Parts employees
- Evaluate performance of Parts employees and provide guidance for improvement where necessary
- Resolve customer concerns.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes to raise our customer service levels
- Liaison between the dealership and suppliers
- Manage parts inventory
- Complete a summary of daily sales
- Confer with the Service Manager for required shop parts
- Communicate well with the location’s management
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekend, as required
- Any other items, as directed by the General Manager
- Secondary education
- 5+ years managing a retail store preferably in a dealership environment
- Managing inventory
- Establishing annual sales targets
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of mechanical/electrical parts
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills (intermediate proficiency using Excel preferred)
- RV and/or automotive industry is an asset
- Have a valid class 5 driver's license
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Competitive Salary Packages
- 100% company paid MSP & Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Dependent Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Access to our company matching RRSP plan
- RV Rental Discounts for staff
- Employee Bursary Program
- Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Parts Management: 1 year (Required)
- retail store management: 1 year (Required)