Eden Care Communities is a vibrant, growing not-for-profit housing and health care provider located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We oversee the operations of the Regina Lutheran Home, Broadway Terrace, Milton Heights, Saplings Early Learning Center, and Eden Care Health Programs. In all, we provide housing services and support to approximately 1,000 clients.
We seek a dynamic individual who is ready to grow with us. Ideally you are an individual who has mastered your current entry level accounting role. You are detailed, can work in a fast-paced environment, and you excel at the basics. If you are seeking the next challenge this may be just right for you!
The position is responsible for ensuring a high level of accounting related services. There will be an emphasis placed on accounts receivable, billing, and invoicing. This role will also provide support to accounts payable and assist the Senior Accountant. The ability to be well rounded in the details of accounting combined with strong communication skills are essential.
This position at Eden Care Communities Home Office will be Monday – Friday, every 3rd Friday off.
- Completion of Grade Twelve (12) or equivalent
- Post-secondary Accounting Certificate/Diploma or Business Administration.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good public relations skills
- Ability to demonstrate a great deal of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in computer software programs such as; Sage Accounting 300, Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Minimum two to three (2 to 3) years of accounting and administrative experience.
- A/P, A/R
- Journal Entries
- Typing speed 50 WPM
We offer an attractive and healthy working environment, a competitive pay and benefits package, and great experiences!
Job Type: Full-time
- Invoicing & Billing: 2 years (Required)
- accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivables: 2 years (Required)