BLANKSLATE Partners is thrilled to partner with Sea To Sky Network Solutions as they grow their team.
Sea to Sky is a leading Managed Service Provider based in Vancouver, working with a cross section of businesses, municipalities and communities across British Columbia.
Due to growth, we are adding Tier 1 IT support technicians who are looking to gain a high level of exposure on a broad variety of tasks and projects.
We are a small team of fantastic people, providing the best IT support possible to the best customers in the city (and beyond!). We work hard, we have fun, and we're growing - so we want to meet you!
You'll be providing front-line support to customers, helping get them back to doing what they need to do, as fast as possible. This means taking support tickets via phone and e-mail, and dealing directly with our customers on an ongoing basis. There is also the opportunity for growth and development into client facing activities.
You'll be doing lots of deployments - 95% Windows with some Mac support - getting new equipment prepped and out the door, and set up to make someone's day better!
You'll be working with the rest of the technical team to resolve various issues, assisting on projects, and putting out fires.
This is an in-office position in Vancouver - sorry telecommuters, this one's not for you! Our team typically works Monday to Friday with flexible start times.
- BCIT NASP diploma, or equivalent degree or experience
- Exceptional desktop support and troubleshooting skills - Windows OS
- Basic network concepts and understanding (DHCP, DNS, etc)
- Experience working with ticketing systems and maintaining clear and concise documentation of all incidents.
- Basic Windows Server skillset
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery, virtualization, network architecture
- Clean driving record and valid BC license
Technical Skills - Nice to Have:
- Office 365 experience
- Active Directory experience
- Virtualization experience
- RMM/PSA experience
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 2 weeks vacation and 4 personal days
- Friday lunches, birthday and work anniversary celebrations, and fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Company reward trip yearly (we've done Vegas, Whistler, Disneyland... who knows what's next?!)
Job Type: Full-time
- Windows server: 1 year (Preferred)
- desktop support and/or troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- basic network conepts (DHCP, DNS, etc): 1 year (Preferred)
- ticketing system: 1 year (Preferred)
- BC Drivers Licence (Required)