Senior Technical Sales – London
Engineered Air has again been recognized as one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada. Engineered Air is one of North America's largest manufacturers of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration, energy recovery and heat transfer products. Engineered Air's integrated HVAC sales, design and manufacturing groups enable the company to produce equipment that is designed to fit a specific project's requirements.
We have a career opportunity for a highly self-motivated individual with strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills to join our London Technical Sales Team supporting the Southwestern Ontario region. Background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is necessary. Engineered Air offers a competitive compensation package and training as required.
- Will contact customers and promote our products, equipment, and capabilities by preparing detailed recommendations and cost estimates.
- Responds to customer requests by staying current in their knowledge of new products and services which creates enthusiasm for our entire product range.
- Communicates closely with operations regarding customer service needs.
- Receives updated information regarding job performance, execution and past production data.
- Provides feedback to the company on customer needs, the competition & technological advancement and other valuable information.
- Develops innovative techniques, theories, precepts and engineering practices which will help us to continue to be an industry leader.
- Communicate the company’s positive image and objectives externally.
- Develop sales through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 years of progressive relevant technical sales or trade experience in a commercial setting.
- Planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Customer relationship management.
- Experienced leadership skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technically in HVAC, be detailed and have the ability multi-task.
- The ability to work in a team environment and have strong people skills.
- Must own vehicle, and possess a valid driver's license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent