Are you ready to join Canada's most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast?
Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organization is the market leader - automotive parts, accessories and service; sports and leisure products; and home products.
Canadian Tire offers competitive compensation packages including; benefits, potential for profit sharing, extensive training, and career opportunities from within and across the country at the Canadian Tire Retail stores.
- Maintaining housekeeping disciplines in the warehouse and sales floor in order to facilitate location of products by all staff.
- Responding to and handling customer and staff inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Locates products in the warehouse.
- Guides customer to the location of requested items.
- Operates computer and scanning devices for tracking inventory and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
- Keeps up to date with in-store promotions, in-store deals and product locations.
- Stocks shelves and merchandise display areas neatly with correct merchandise.
- Secures heavy display items.
- Maintains inventory accuracy and identifies/reports low stock levels (e.g., hole check and bin cap analysis).
- Maintains merchandise on the retail floor and ensures that retail basics are executed efficiently (labeling, product facing, cleaning aisles and display areas etc.).
- Ensures that product and overstock is placed in the appropriate locations.
- Removes stock belonging to a different location and replaces damaged or expired items when necessary.
- Reports stolen and damaged goods to Management.
- Assists in pricing and verifying price labels as needed.
- Assists in organizing warehouse as needed.
- Readily disposes of shipping boxes, trash, etc.
- Completes necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
- Complies with company, store, department, and warehouse policies.
- Abides by all health and safety programs and regulations. Reports any observed or potential hazards immediately.
- Uses professional language and maintains a professional appearance (e.g., uniform, hygiene, grooming and name tag) when interacting with others.
- Completes other tasks, as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Profit Sharing
- Store Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift