Hi! Welcome to Queen of the Thrones! We are a rapidly growing company, and are looking for someone to fill a video editing position. We are the Walt Disney World of the wellness industry. Our goal is to serve 1 billion people around the world that feel disconnected and crave connection so they can FEEL BETTER and own their thrones! We are looking for someone who has a creative mindset, always coming up with awesome ideas, and translating that into their work. Our employees are fun, inspiring, and we speak our message through positivity and humour. We are an online business selling a realm of products from castor oil, to wellness books. Visit our website at www.drmarisol.com.
We are looking for a video editor who has a creative mindset!
Please email resume and cover letter to me (Marielle)
We are hiring immediately!
Your job includes (but is not limited to): Video Editing, Content creation for social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest). Taking videos that are filmed and adding graphics, images and subtitles, and slicing videos.
- You will be working from home with occasional in person meetings with the team
- knowledge of Adspace (not required)
- Creative mindset
- Flexible work hours
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with video editing
- College Diploma OR in final year (preferred video editing/graphic design/marketing related)
- Excellent punctuation and grammar (English)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Store Discount
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19