Retail Collections & Customer Service Associate - Leasing
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada and we are the largest easyhome franchise currently with 28 stores in Ontario. We offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements. With no down payment, no credit needed and flexible payment options that work within your budget, leasing is the quick and easy way to get the merchandise you want, and all of our leases include free delivery and set up.
So what will a Retail Collections & Customer Service Associate do?
- Promote sales growth by providing excellent customer service and creating longstanding relationships with customers in-person and over the phone.
- Maximize store revenues by overseeing accounts and collection activities.
- Manage weekly account receivables and overdue accounts.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Sales and or/Collections experience is agreeable, but we really want people who are motivated by success. A competitive attitude in sales and customer centric in service.
- Experience driving a small truck an asset but not required; physically able to move home furnishings.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract (past 3 years), and pass our background checks.
- Ability to work daytime, evening and Saturday shifts weekly.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentives, Bonuses & Paid Vacation
- Associate Product Purchase Plan
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, provide a driver’s abstract and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
easyhome Franchise is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
1748271 Ontario Inc.
easyhome Leasing Franchise
869 Barton St., E.
Hamilton, ON L8L 3B4
Store: (905) 549-0990
Reference ID: Store 680
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following all mandatory and precautionary procedures.
- collections: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 3 years (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)