We Make Food Matter!
W.T. Lynch Foods Ltd., a proud Canadian food manufacturer for over 80 years, supplies a full range of high-quality food products for foodservice, retail, healthcare and industrial use.
We are a division of Solina, a leading global partner for the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition sectors, designing tailormade ingredient solutions, excelling in perfected taste, enhanced nutrition and optimised functionality, that contribute to the creation of food that is good in every sense of the word, good for people, good for the planet.
If you're hungry for opportunity, we've got a place at our table!
We're looking for someone with integrity, accountability who relishes working in a fast paced environment to represent products from both Lynch and our sister Solina Canada facility, Berthelet. The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing customer relationships and building relationships with prospective and current customers within Ontario and National Key Accounts.
This position requires an individual who can quickly build a rapport with customers and the team at W.T. Lynch Foods Limited’s manufacturing location.
- Carry out business development with major clients based on opportunities in the food service sector;
- Maintain lasting business relationships with major clients;
- Develop and execute the annual action plan for each of the distributor accounts, business partners and users assigned to the territory in order to increase food service sales;
- Negotiate short, medium and long-term commercial agreements with customers, distributors, users and others;
- Monitor and analyze market dynamics in the assigned territory, account sales performance and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Ensure, through the network of regional and national purchasing groups, distributors and customers, the achievement of sales objectives and the marketing of products;
- Present new products and promotions to customers and provide value-added service;
- Support customers and distributors in the development of solutions adapted to their needs;
- Prepare business reviews by selecting and collecting relevant and appropriate data and presenting it;
- Develop training and communications to keep partners informed of new trends in the industry;
- Manage the various problems encountered by customers and distributors (requests, complaints, etc.);
- Perform administrative tasks related to the management of customer accounts.
- Have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in major account management in the food industry, food service sector
- Ability to identify opportunities, set goals and execute plan to achieve sales goals
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong MS Office suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at once and work under pressure
- Good analytical skills, sense of organization and planning, autonomy
- Demonstrate rigor in the follow-up of files
- Have great relational skills, integrity and respect
- Be results oriented
- Have an excellent team spirit
- Mobility required across Canada during various sales shows and to visit customers
Diversity and Inclusion
At W.T. Lynch Foods, a division of Solina, we offer a workplace free from all forms of discrimination and we advocate equal opportunities. We emphasize the diversity of our people and their unique experiences. An inclusive and welcoming work environment fosters a healthier and more productive business. This philosophy is one of the keys to our success.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00-$105,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- B2B sales: 5 years (preferred)
- driver's license and automobile (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road