At Le Creuset the Key Holder and Sales Associate isat the core of our customers’ experienceas well as our boutique team functions. Friendly, outgoing and naturally driven, youlove the products that we selland are dedicated to creating an unparalleled boutique experience. Yourenthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our boutiquesthat makes shopping enjoyable—and keeps customers coming back. You earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you offer product knowledge, guidance, tips and even recipe suggestions!
Under the direction of BoutiqueManagement, you are trained on all operational functions of the boutique-colleagues would describe you as responsible, organized and always one step ahead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver an excellent and consistent customer experience.
- Identify customers’ needs and leverage in-depth product knowledge to drive sales.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Openand close store effectively and in a timely manner.
- Flexibilitywith your schedule: availability to work two closing shifts per week; minimum of three Saturdays and two Sundays per month; annual inventory; key sellingperiods, including the holiday season (November and December).
We would like to meet you if you possess:
- 2 or more years as a sales or customer service associate with sales targets
- Proficiencywith computers and Point of Sale terminals, basic arithmetic
- Ability to lift and moveitems, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Good reading and written language skills
- Proof of identity and eligibility for employment in Canada
Does this sound like you?
If so, please submit your resume, cover letter & any additional materials that will allow us to better understand your retail management experience.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts.
Employment/promotion into this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Key holder: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chinook, AB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)