We are currently looking to hire an energetic, motivated Dental Assistant to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a CDA at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Assist the dentist as per treatment needs
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behavior
- Maintain high standards of sterilization and infection control
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a dental assisting program
- Registered and/or licensed by RHPA regulatory authority within province; in good standing
Please forward your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Deseronto, ON (Preferred)
- Dental Assitant (Preferred)