Homewood Health is Canada's leader in mental health and addiction services and we offer the most comprehensive and integrated continuum of services available in Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives.
Homewood Health™ is looking for an experienced crisis management specialist to provide coordination services for Crisis management deployments on an as needed, on-call basis from home. This is a flexible part time position with on-call shifts scheduled based on your availability.
What you'll be doing
- During scheduled on-call shifts, you will coordinate requests to deliver on-site CMS services in a timely, clinically appropriate and professional manner; consistent with the unique needs of each critical incident and organizational culture
- Contacting customers to review crisis management service request and formulate a deployment plan in accordance with established procedures
- Review list of Homewood Health CMS Service Providers and coordinate onsite deployments according to customer need
- Communicate closely with CMS Managers throughout provision of Services
- Document services delivered in accordance with HH requirements
What we're looking for
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling Psychology or related field, Bachelor degree with experience may be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of workplace crisis management experience
- Qualified, approved training in trauma response, psychological first aid and/or critical incident response (e.g. CISM; NOVA, Psychological First Aid, or related accredited training)
- Registration or clinical membership with relevant governing body
- Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 or otherwise determined by Homewood Health
- reliable and fully accessible and available to respond after hours periodically during the week and week-ends
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual French and English skills are an asset
- Exceptional assessment, crisis management-clinical skills and customer service delivery
- Demonstrated crisis based, clinical judgment and intervention skills to support traumatic events impacting employees and the workplace
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Why work with us
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and professional development opportunities. Our remarkable organizational culture also makes for an exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Join Homewood Health and be part of an exceptional team that is helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.