Omniterm is the developer of theatre management software systems providing numerous solutions to the theatre industry since 1978. Our integrated applications include all aspects of the theatre business, including: Mobile Apps, Retail POS, Diner/Restaurant, Kiosks, Gift Card Apps, Debit/Credit Processing, Back-End Accounting, Inventory Control, Head Office Management Applications, and numerous interfaces to third party vendors.
We are seeking an intermediate software programmer with full life cycle application development experience. The individual must be experienced in participating in the development, implementation, and ongoing support of enterprise software applications. This position requires an individual that can work independently while being a key contributor of a small development team. The individual must be very familiar and capable in contributing to the design process and have experience with complex, multi-tiered applications.
Technical skills should include:
- Technical experience in Visual Studio with emphasis on C#.NET
- MY SQL Server with experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers
- Preferred experience developing reports in Crystal Reports
- ASP .NET / AJAX
- .NET Development environment
- MySQL Database management skills
- Web services
- Mobile Development
At least 5 years of .NET (C#.NET, ASP.NET or VB.NET) experience.
Mobile App development, Point of Sale environments or debit/credit experience is an asset.
Proficiency in communicating with support personnel and other development team members is a must.
The successful candidate will have the following personal skills and attributes:
- Resourceful self-starter who understands the importance of accountability to the end user.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Innovative, forward thinker who is creative in planning and problem solving.
- High energy level with strong motivational skills.
- Strong experience in process troubleshooting and timely resolution of issues.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Programming: 5 years (Preferred)