Goodfood (www.makegoodfood.ca) is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and the first publicly traded meal kit company in the world (TSX: FOOD). Our team of over 300 passionate employees is changing the way people eat on a daily basis and delivers more than 250,000 ready-to-cook dinners across Canada. In 2016, Goodfood was recognized by Canadian Business magazine as a pioneer in digital commerce innovation.
We are currently looking for a Production manager to join our growing team. At Goodfood, the production team is at the center of our operations. They portion fresh ingredients and assemble them into recipe bags to be delivered to our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team!
Planning of resources
- Participate in workforce requirement planning by defining hiring needs
- Define required supplies, tools and equipments for operations
- Validate accuracy of data required for the execution of operations particularly at critical points * Operational execution
- Support the production team and and resolve any issues that may arise
- Lead, coach, train and supervise the team of front line supervisors
- Maintain constant and clear communication with the teams and departments
- Manage relations with different stakeholders and suppliers
- Track performance metrics and act proactively to resolve any potential issues
Optimization of processes
- Develop and maintain training package, standard operations procedures and policies
- Improve quality of products delivered to our customers, health and safety standards and cross-departmental collaboration
- Participate in the identification and prioritization of the improvement projects
- Completed Bachelor's degree (Business, Engineering, Finance, or any relevant major), MBA (asset)
- 4-5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, data manipulation and analysis
Why work with Goodfood
E-commerce/Startup work environment.
Competitive Group Insurances.
Personal -No Questions asked- days.
Monthly all-employee bonus program.
Directly contribute to company results.Free Coffee & Parking!
Full Time Position
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)