Legacy Denture Clinic is a small business in Brandon, MB R7A 5B4. We are professional, innovative, and our goal is to provide exceptional care to denture patients, using the latest technology and materials.
- Greet and welcome patients in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments
- Process patient and insurance payments, as well as maintain accounts receivable and recall systems
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including sorting, distributing, and preparing packages for shipment
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders when necessary
- Perform general clerical duties, such as filing, photocopying, and scanning documents
- Provide administrative support
- Previous experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant preferred
- Knowledge of dental office procedures is a plus
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to join a dynamic team in a dental office setting, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-27