Stubbe’s is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 30 years. Stubbe’s started as a small precast company servicing the agricultural market, evolving over the past 30 years to a diversified company that provides a wide range of concrete (related) products and services. Stubbe’s has organized those products and services under the following entities:
· Stubbe’s Precast,
· Stubbe’s Redi-Mix, and
· Stubbe’s Cement.
Stubbe’s is known for its forward thinking solutions, quality and customer service and offers significant experience and expertise in providing optimal solutions for commercial, industrial, residential and agricultural structures.
Reporting to the Agricultural Plant Manager, a Mold Set-Up and Maintenance Labourer is responsible for setting up metal molds for drycast products. Occasional Saturdays are required, no Sundays.
- You must have reliable transportation as this position is located in Harley, Ontario.*
- Set up/switch drycast molds according to schedule
- Assemble various molds, equipment and forms according to drawings using welding and fabrication skills
- Create and maintain molds according to drawing specifications
- Maintain inventory of supplies required
- Assist maintenance as required
- Work in an organized and safe manner according to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and company policies
- Operate specialized equipment including, overhead crane, forklift and other various fabrication tools
- Work according to Stubbe’s quality control standards
- Other duties as requested by management
What you need:
- Previous welding experience
- Previous experience in a similar field is considered an asset
- Reliable and highly motivated
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have good organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accurate
How to apply:
Qualified applicants can submit a resume along with wage expectations. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time