Do you enjoy a job that keeps you physically active?
Do you like to feel good about helping people in your community?
Are you looking for opportunities to growth in a company?
If so, come join out Truck Team!
Our company strives to help our clients regain their space back and to reduce our carbon footprint. We have built a reputable business over the last 8 years by providing top-notch service; a positive can-do attitude and helping individuals find a home for unwanted household materials. We are known for our excellent customer service, reliability, and our great sense of humour.
Compensation and Perks:
· Competitive Pay - $18-20/hr
· Daily Tips
· Recycling Metal $$
· End of Year Bonuses
· Get paid to stay fit
· Treasure Hunting
· Quarterly Team building Events and Activities (Paintball, Go Carting, Pitch n Putt, Night Out, Canucks Game and more)
About the Role:
Every day is a new adventure for our team driving in our trucks from one city to another around the Metro Vancouver area! Whether it is removing a variety of materials from a construction site or sorting through household treasures at a residential home, we work as a unit and with a positive attitude. Our driving team has become a family as we work closely with one another and often rely on each other. If you can’t stand sitting in an office cubicle, this job is right for you. We operate indoors and outdoors, all season long.
· Are you passionate and enthusiastic about leading or being a part of a great team?
· Positive and can-do attitude
· Enjoy outdoor work and keeping fit
· Do you enjoy driving in the city?
· Meeting and interacting with new people
· Class 5 driver’s license (*Class 1 and Air Brakes is Not required)
· Ability to consistently lift at least 70 lbs.
· Able to read and calculate using basic math skills
· Moving skills - don’t worry, we can teach you : )
Duties and Responsibilities
· Safely drive a 3 ton truck from one location to another
· Remove unwanted items from client’s homes to the trucks
· Deliver exceptional customer service to all clients
· Provide estimates and process payments
· Sort and recycle/dispose of items
· Complete a daily truck driver log and daily activity report
If you like what you are reading and feel it may be a good fit, we welcome you to apply and send your resume our way!
Take a look at the pages below to see what our customer service driver is all about:
· Website: www.keenongreenrecycle.com
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keenongreendisposal/
· FB: https://www.facebook.com/keenongreenjunkremoval/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Profit Sharing
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)