PATRIA is currently hiring DISHWASHERS to join our Culinary team!
PATRIA is an authentic Spanish tapas eatery on King Street West. Listed as one of the Top 10 Best Restaurants by Toronto Life, our carefully crafted extensive menu features dishes such as delicately prepared crispy jamon croquettes and traditional paellas. Seafood is a staple of Spanish cuisine, and PATRIA showcases an ever-changing selection of only the freshest fish, octopus and shrimp, sourced daily. PATRIA is part of the ICONINK portfolio, a full-service international hospitality and lifestyle brand, which takes inspiration from global cuisine and culture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up dish station, including dish machines and sinks
- Properly wash, stack, and store china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers
- Support kitchen staff in maintaining a clean environment, including sweeping and mopping
- Maintain trash cans throughout shift and remove full trash cans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Assist in food prep and any other duties set forth, or requested by the Chef, as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum one year experience working in a fast pace restaurant
- Self- motivated with a high energy level
- Highly organized with ability to multi task
- Dependable and punctual
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive Wages
- Discounts at all ICONINK Restaurants
- Corporate Goodlife Fitness Rates
- FUN Team and Culture
- Training and Development
- Growth Opportunities
ICONINK recognizes its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and, upon request, will provide accommodation in the recruitment processes to the point of undue hardship.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
COVID screening process in place for employees; all customers are required to wear a mask; take-out available.
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada and do you have a valid SIN?
- Are you able to work in the Toronto West area?