Dr Joti Samra R.Psych & Associates (DJS) offers a wide range of online virtual clinical therapy and counseling services for individuals, couples, and adults across British Columbia. Taking a client-centered approach to enhancing our client’s psychological health, wellness, and resilience, our team has been selected for their expertise, passion, and genuine care for people and their mental health.
MyWorkplaceHealth (MWH) is a full-suite international workplace training and consulting firm with expertise in all things related to the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health & Safety (PH&S) in the Workplace. The Standard is the first of its kind in the world and is shaping policy development for workplace psychological health & safety (PH&S) at the international ISO level. Our team works alongside Dr. Joti Samra, registered psychologist and CEO/founder of MyWorkplaceHealth.
Reporting to the CEO, the Client Services Specialist is a critical part of our team and organization responsible for the care, administration, and support of DJS / MWH clients and clinical staff. The right individual must be extremely organized, proactive, and a quick learner willing to take ownership of a variety of tasks. They must be detail-oriented with a strong client focus and have an ability to work independently and in a team while operating within a fast-paced work environment.
- Provide the highest standard of service and care to all clients by warmly welcoming and expertly supporting them throughout their journey with DJS /MWH.
- Meet all service standards and requirements prescribed to this role
- Maintain an accurate level of knowledge about all corporate services offered by DJS / MWH
- Build strong relationships with all DJS / WMH clients while maintaining a professional and on-brand image of the company at all times
- Manage and support all clinical referrals by expertly liaising between clients, clinicians, and 3rd party providers to ensure a seamless client experience
- Manage the administration and scheduling of corporate clients and bookings
- Proactively recognize issues and resolve through a consultative, collaborative, and compassionate approach
- Coordinate the training of new staff members
- Provide DJS /MWH staff with procedural and systems support, as well as, direction and guidance about corporate procedures, policies, and standards
- Champion corporate business strategies to help meet organizational goals
- Develop a high level of competency with all DJS /MWH systems, resources, and tools
- Promote improved workflow efficiency and continuous improvement across DJS /MWH
- Provide executive support, such as corporate administration, scheduling, reports, reporting, communications, and clinical payroll processing
- Support the clinical supervision process
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are met and align with provincial college regulations and the CSA National Standard for Psychological Health & Safety.
- Other duties or project work may be assigned
Qualifications & Key Attributes
- 5+ years experience working in a client support and administrative setting
- Strong systems, CRM, and computer skills
- Experience with Ceridian HR/Payroll and Jane Booking Systems is an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Resourceful, creative and solutions-oriented
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and flexible
- Experience working in a Start-Up/fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when making decisions
- Client-focused with a passion for delighting the customer
- Experience with working in a regulated industry/environment
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed
- HR experience is an asset
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
This position is a Full-time, online, virtual role that is required to support a Vancouver-based business operating Monday to Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm PT.
We appreciate all interest in this posting and will review each application submitted for the role. Only those with the required qualifications and experience will be considered.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please submit a CV, a formal Statement of Interest, and indicate your salary range expectations as well as availability for a virtual video interview. Only those candidates we would like to proceed with will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Reference ID: CSS2021
Expected start date: 2021-08-16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Virtual work environment