Right at Home Halton is looking for Professional Personal Support Workers to add to our team of exceptional caregivers in the Hamilton area.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - ***Full-Time & Part-Time positions days, afternoons, evenings & every other weekend. Ability to work shorter shifts is an asset.
At Right at Home, our Caregiver team members provide a highly professional approach and commitment to our clients and their families. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for both our Caregivers and Clients. We pride ourselves in a personalized approach to health care in keeping with our "Adding Life to Years" brand promise.
Right at Home offers our Caregivers:
- Complete flexibility in your schedule
- Consistency with clients and care teams
- Monthly scheduling - so you always know well in advance when/where you are working
- Opportunity for Extended Health Benefits
- An employer committed to your professional development and well being
The Personal Support Worker (PSW) provides care and assists clients with activities of daily living as described in the care plan - within their scope of practice as a PSW. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to provide companionship and personal care such as bathing, personal hygiene, skincare, mouth care, positioning & movement, exercise, and light housekeeping.
- Graduated from an accredited PSW program or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year experience (preferred)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Valid First Aid and CPR certification
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with the support of your team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, teamwork, and conflict-resolution)
If you believe you would be an asset to our dynamic and growing team, we look forward to hearing from you.
** We thank all applicants: however, only those selected will be contacted**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Right at Home Halton provides all PPE, IPAC training and conducts daily screening of all clients and caregivers.
- PSW Certificate? (preferred)
- driver's license and a reliable car? (preferred)
- CPR Certification? (preferred)