Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent must ensure logistics, coordination and information sharing between overseas suppliers and the internal office. He must ensure good communication with overseas suppliers and must meet all required deadlines. In addition, he will have to work in close collaboration with the other technicians as well as with the Purchasing, Technical Design and Adjustment, Traffic, International and Distribution Center departments.
- Manage the creation, as well as the update of the various production tools: tracking tables, "Costing" tables, approval tables for color proofs (Lab dip);
- Create and update worksheets for each of the styles processed;
- Manage the sending of purchase orders to suppliers overseas and ensure the internal logistics of revisions to purchase orders during the season;
- Ensuring the dispatch and logistics of all the information used in the "Costing" process: information on style, material, details, etc .;
- Attend "Costing" meetings to receive collection "Boards", take information from styles, and evaluate the best manufactures to perform production
- Receive, analyze and negotiate all prices received from suppliers overseas before proceeding with the creation of purchase orders;
- Maintain the various documents when a change is applied to a style;
- Collaborate with traffic teams, ensure that bookings and cut-offs are respected;
- Support the International team to ensure that we meet the requests, follow-ups and specific needs related to the different partners overseas;
- Validate and approve color proofs (Lab dip);
- Track orders and ensure that the goods are delivered within the required time;
- Cooperate with the distribution center team, follow-up with suppliers on the reports of orders received (box problems, over-packaging, bad packaging);
- Ensure the logistics of price tags;
- Ensure the development and approval of the product's packaging and ensure that the products comply with the product labeling laws;
- Make inquiries and follow-ups on the search for new materials, components or details related to his product;
- Ensure the flow of communication and logistics between the departments of design, purchase, international, traffic and this, on a daily basis;
- Maintain a daily communication with overseas;
- Visit our stores regularly and carry out market research.
- College diploma in fashion design or equivalent;
- 2 to 3 years of experience;
- Essential bilingualism (written and spoken)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of Illustrator software;
- Import Experience;
- Knowledge of the lingerie industry;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good management and understanding of priorities and deadlines
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.