We are looking for a pharmacy manager to lead an innovative pharmacy in Scarborough for a 1 year contract. Our focus is exceptional pharmaceutical care and collaboration with other health care providers. We are a nation-wide company with pharmacies in 5 provinces.This position entails managing the daily operations of the pharmacy and maintaining a professional setting for retail and community outreach.
EXPECTATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
· Completion of a pharmacy degree program, BSc. Pharm, PharmD or equivalent, from a Canadian or US University, is preferred.
· Registration and in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
· Minimum of 1 year of licensed pharmacist experience is preferred.
· Strong clinical pharmacy skills and ability to collaborate with other health care professionals.
· Injections certification mandatory.
· Strong leadership, problem-solving and customer service skills.
· Proficient in MS Word & Excel
· Passion for the profession of pharmacy and patient care.
· Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
· Prior pharmacy management is an asset.
· Experience with Kroll software is an asset.
Pharmacy manager duties will include:
· Managing the daily operations of the pharmacy.
· Supervising and providing guidance and direction to all staff members.
· Maintaining a professional setting for retail and community outreach.
· Managing day to day cash flow, inventory and accounts
· Reporting finances and sales on a weekly basis
· Maintaining a professional environment and adapting policies and standards necessary
· Providing exceptional patient centered care.
· Dispensing and counseling on prescription and OTC medications.
· Conducting medication reviews and consultations.
· Providing injections and immunizations to patients.
· Competitive wage
· Hours of operation: 9am-7pm Mon- Fri, Sat: 10am-3pm
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please include both a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Pharmacy : 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)